Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: The Morning Coffee.......EQUAL style

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    <font size="1">"I hate diets"</font>

    *slurp

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't think of it as a "diet". Think of it as supporting a multibillion dollar industry.

    Lost your appetite yet? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 25, 2006 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you....now I will have to lick an orange to get some sugar [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin' all!

    Tension is high around the office today and probably the rest of the week.

    I need a Diet Coke but the damn soda machine's empty again. I guess the vending machine dudes got the boot already?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by MM4:
    Thank you....now I will have to lick an orange to get some sugar [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's a joke here involving some magazines and a bag of Cheetos...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ".... money for nothin' and the chicks for free"

    At least the last song I heard this morning (the one that sticks in your head) doesn't suck. I tried sugar twin in my coffee before - way too sweet. No my cup of tea at all (or cup of coffee for that matter) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 25, 2006 09:13 AM: Message edited by: KillerKanuck? ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:
    Thank you....now I will have to lick an orange to get some sugar [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's a joke here involving some magazines and a bag of Cheetos...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DUDE !!! I am on a FORCED diet !!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    Stop talking about munchies [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FORCED diet?

    Who would be so cruel as to FORCE someone to diet??

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by macabeee:
    FORCED diet?

    Who would be so cruel as to FORCE someone to diet??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Errr.....me ? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    In the last months I have developed a "tire" arround my waist...

    I need to stop all these BBQ and beers I am having during the week plus the junk food I am eating for lunch....

    All these because of the pressure with the apartment, the school of my girls and many, many other things....

    Right now we are entering the new season, so my workload might be less....

    I am already running again in a nearby park, and I was thinking into swimming, but these gas prices.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •